It’s about that time of the year that half of us dread. Good old valentines day, the one day of the year we feel bad about ourselves for not having a bae. The other half is looking forward to “sexy time”, bear hugs , presents and of course the date! If you are stuck for ideas and can’t decide what to do this year , here are 40+ valentines day date ideas !
yes thats bae and I above lol you only get feet! 🙂
*all images above sourced from weheartit
20 valentines day date ideas
- Have a bohemian inspired romantic outdoor sleepover
- Go ice skating – If you feel like your’e going to fall (or pretend to fall ) prince charming can swoop in and catch you 🙂
- Plan a romantic Glamping getaway!
- Buy some Victoria secret Lingerie and be there waiting when he comes home
- Go for a good old fashion long drive (for old times sake)
- Plan a couples bath with rose petals , candles and champagne
- Or simply go out for champagne
- Go for a romantic ferris wheel ride and see the city
- Go out for authentic Italian Pizza , because pizza solves everything!
- Why not go and see a concert..
or not see it, up to you !
- Go to a cocktail party! The Perfect excuse to get dressed up
- Book a romantic hotel suite overlooking a lake , for the perfect morning view!
- Go for an ocean swim together, Or maybe a
- turn your livingroom into a palace and treat them like the king/queen they are!
- Set up a romantic beach dinner and listen to the sound of the ocean.
- Do something completely daring you would never normally do! Like cliff hanging!
- Keep it simple. make pancakes and waffles for breakfast and eat it in bed!
- Have a simple coffee date in a remote location.
- His and hers Starbucks run! – This could be romantic if you take your starbucks for a walk in the park too!
- Picnic on a lake always goes down well!
Need some more valentines day date ideas? Keep reading
- Set up a romantic glam pingstyle bed/tent in the backyard!
- Have a group rooftop dinner date with friends!
- Go to a black tie event together
- Watch an outdoor movie on the lawn! Super romantic!
- Go luxury shopping! Treat each other
- Visit a day party and sip on champagne
- Set up a neon paint photoshoot! You can blast your partner with paint bombs , take cute photos, then go home and clean up together!
- Go for a cutesy walk though the park in corny matching sweaters!
- Pretend you’re a high roller and go on a yacht ride together!
- Watch the sunset together, or sunrise!
- Go out for frozen treats together
- Go for a good old fashion burgers, fries and milkshakes! Don’t worry you can sweat off the pounds later!
- Maybe keep it classy with couples sushi instead!
- Go to a indoor garden , or flower garden!
- Take some time to relax and cuddle on the beach!
- Use your front port to build a cosy fort, set up the Nextflix and keep it chill!
- Grab milkshakes with friends!
- Have a walk in the rain under one umbrella and try to re create the best 90s ro-com movie scenes !
- Plan a tropical vacation together! everything is great in paradise.
- put your couches together and turn them into a cosy bed nest!
- Have a fantasy night where you live out each-others bedroom fantasies
- Treat it like any other day and have popcorn and Netflix on the couch!
What do you have planned for valentines day?
If you’re thinking about going on a beach vacay with bae, then you should check out my awesome list of sexy swimsuits!
Like this post? Pin the image below to share!
* All posts contain Affiliate links * Please see DISCLOSURE page for more details. Listed in the footer. Are You following Luxe Millennial on Bloglovin yet?