Lately I’ve been trying to take really good care of my skin. I used to just use a toner and wipe off my makeup but that would be it. I found that my facial skin started to dry, peel and even crack in some parts. I tried out Bee Good products last year and I loved the fact that they were 100% natural. There is nothing worse than a skin reaction bon top of breakout!
I tried out the Bee Good Cream Cleanser and literally fell in love, because it’s exactly what my skin needs! I also happen to be a product junkie, so of course I kept hunting for other products and found The Garnier Pure Active 3 in 1. This has scrubbing beads in the formula and i can really feel like its getting rid of the dirt! I love both products but neither are perfect, so I’ve decided to give you the Pros and Cons of each!
- It adds a ton of moisture to my skin leaving it incredible smooth and soft.
- The texture is similar to applying a lotion.
- No need to purchase a muslin cloth, this comes with its own! (pictured top right)
- Smells like honey! yuuummmm
- my skin has an overall clean factor score of 8/10
- My skin tends to build up around my nose and my pores get clogged. This does not give a deep enough clean no matter how hard I scrub with a muslin cloth.
- Removing makeup is not that easy , you will probably have to do two washes to make sure its all gone!
- It can be used as a face scrub, a face mask , and a normal face wash.
- My pores are not completely unclogged with this but it definitely gets rid of that built up dead skin around my nose when used as a scrub and also combined with The Body Shop Facial Buffer. (displayed bottom right)
- My skin has an all around clean factor score of 9/10
- PRICE!! only £2.53 in Boots
- It has a very Leafy smell, which some may like as it smells natural , however I happen to hate the smell of trees and plants.
- I happen to have sensitive skin so even if I only use it as wash every day it can become too harsh and make my skin sore.
- Price £11.50
So there you have it! My two favourite facial cleansers!
have you ever used these before?
What do you normally use on a daily basis?
Leave a comment below and let’s chat!
Like this post? Pin this image to share with your friends !
NEVER MISS A POST AND SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE